feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

I am still bored. So I'll go ahead with a few more weird stuff

Labels: , ,

Seems like boredom is never going to leave me. This is sort of a continuation of one my previous posts. Anyway, IPL Season 2 is on the cards as I get some cartoons from season 1. Caption them :


BANG !!!

Very Much true ! The whole team needs to learn something from him.
Luckily for them, now there's K.P. !


And a couple of common cartoons -



Okay now ! Picture work over. Now I cover some of the most funniest sledges and quotes that I have ever heard :

Rod Marsh & Ian Botham: When Botham took guard in an Ashes match, Marsh welcomed him to the wicket with the immortal words: “So how’s your wife & my kids?” Botham replied: "My wife is fine but your kids are retarded"

Hughes & Javed Miandad: During 1991 Adelaide Test, Javed called Merv a fat bus
conductor. A few balls later Merv dismissed Javed: “
Tickets please“, Merv called out as he ran past the departing batsman.

Glenn McGrath (bowling to portly Zimbabwean chicken farmer Eddo Brandes): “Hey
Eddo, why are you so Fu*king Fat?”
Eddo Brandes:”Because everytime I F*c* your mother, she throws me a biscuit”

Ravi shastri v/s the Aussie 12th man (don’t remember who, and don’t want to slander
anyone) shastri hits it to this guy and looks for a single…this guy gets the ball in and says
“if you leave the crease i’ll break your f***ing head” Shastri: “if you could bat as well as you can talk you wouldn’t be the f***ing 12th man”

Perhaps, this shows how much Aussies used to sledge during the 80s - 90s. And now they are getting it back by teams like India.

Do you know any good sledges that you used or would like to ? Please feel free to post them here.



Rate this Delivery