feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Few funny cricket Pics (Just random)! Caption this :

Labels: , , , , , , ,

I was getting bored and this blog has been full of sophisticated posts. So I decided "why not post something naughty this time ? ;)"

So here we go -

Does test cricket really make them so tired ?
Or is it their lawn ?


Ah!! Kartik is having fun with Bhajji when suddenly Dinesh Kartik runs in like an idiot and exclaims -
"Me too ! Let me join in as well"

Totally Violent Cricket


Lee to Waugh : Hey, keep it carefully, maybe you won't be able to play men's cricket if you loose it !


Ooolala !!! This is amazing. Ah ! I like it.
Getting a feel of it before the captaincy blues !

Could he really do it ?

Shooowwisshh ! Should I call him Pakistan's new bowling coach ?
USA's very own Ajantha Mendis (His action seems similar to Mendis's)

Pakistan Army needs him more than the PCB.


Rate this Delivery

3 times slogged out of the park:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
February 8, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS LEE, WHO IS WAUGH , WHO IS PONTING, WHO IS HAYDEN .... WONDER WHY I AM EVEN POSTING A COMMENT ON THIS STUPID BLOG

gravatar
Rishabh said...
February 8, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

whoever you are, I can't understand why you think that I don't know who's Lee and Waugh and stuff.
Sorry if you are an Aussie fan and if I am hurting your sentiments.

gravatar
tabi Inc. said...
July 28, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

hi man nice work keep it up and more info about cricket click here to visit my blog cricket bye man i hope you visit my blog and leave comments for cricket

Post a Comment