feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

When 3 cricket fanatics got together !

Labels: , ,

Hell ya !!! And we have another one joining in. Satya, you ROCK !!! So now, we are 3 cricket followers(me, Shanav, Satya) on a blog hitting one shot after another.

Satya is another of my classmate and our cricket talks has always been never ending. He's probably much more hilarious than me and his imagination goes far...far beyond, even to the distance of a ball being hit out of the stadium.

I welcome you Satya to Crick-O.

Rate this Delivery

2 times slogged out of the park:
gravatar
straight point said...
March 16, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

please ask him to not go so far in imagination that it will be hard to retrieve him... ;-D

welcome in the game bros!

gravatar
Satya Mathur said...
March 18, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

I shall certainly not be diving in my imaginations!!!!!!

Post a Comment