feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

An exciting contest

Labels: , , ,

So the Border-Gavaskar series is hopefully going to experience a competitive game between India and Australia. This time it is at my home ground Delhi. And hopefully I would be going to see the match for a day or two since the festive season is going on here in India. I may even do a bit of Sports Betting as this always seems to make a game even more exciting. So what really matters now is the visibility on Day 1 that is tomorrow 29th October. Why I m saying so is because today is diwali, a festival on which the whole India burns crackers (which will naturally create pollution).

Anyways I m quite excited now and I wish all the readers of Crick-O a very happy Diwali.

Rate this Delivery