feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Ashes: England or Australia?

Labels: , , , , ,


Sorry guys I'm writing after almost 2 long months due to some problems with my internet connections, but now I'll try to be regular and make up for the lost time. I start my new session with some notes on the oldest and probably the greatest rivalry in cricket. Although I wouldn't be able to watch all the action, but still I can at least write about my predictions and previews. At present, the Australians aren't having a good time in the warm-up games- the Aussie bowlers being penalized, many struggling with form and others looking forward for a tough Ashes, this English summer. My predictions are as follows-

1. Since a lot of T20 & limited overs cricket has been played during the recent times, so expect all 5 matches to be hard fought and with no draws at all.

2. England are having edge over Australia mentally because of Australia's dismal shows in recent times and England's good run recently.

3. Australia will believe that they are not the underdogs because their key bowlers like Brett Lee and Stuart Clark are regaining form. Though Aussies don't have a well known test bowler, still their bowling attack seems dangerous. Playing Andrew Symonds would have benefited them a lot.

4.Finally my this year's Ashes predictions are that Australia reclaim their title 3-2.Such a prediction comes keeping in mind that Australia are still a champion side but would have to face intense competition from the English team.

Rate this Delivery

2 times slogged out of the park:
gravatar
Krish said...
July 4, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

Depends on the performance of the English batsmen. Many of them are in good form. Can they click against the Australian bowling lineup?

gravatar
Freddy said...
September 17, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

Glad you came back. You write very well.

Post a Comment