feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Crick-O is looking for a team member and some urgent help

Labels: , ,

Perhaps, the toughest time of my life is near. Soon I would be promoted to 9th grade which would mean higher studies and it will become very difficult for me to stand everything. These four years(9th grade to 12th grade) are going to be very important ones for me. So I have decided to get teamed up for this blog. You can contact me for more information.

Also, I am looking to make a few changes to the design of this blog. But I need someone for this as well since Blogger is taking hell out of me and showing some bX errors. So I need an expert to get me out of this situation.

Rate this Delivery

4 times slogged out of the park:
gravatar
Gaurav Sethi said...
February 15, 2009 at 1:34 AM  

Rishabh, could u pls write to me at bcciwrites@gmail.com

gravatar
Rishabh said...
February 16, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

okay, done ! I am waiting for your reply.

gravatar
Ankit Poddar said...
February 18, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

rishabh,

you that young bro?! man cricket blogging is actually getting younger!

btw, added your link to APU, and you are always welcome to write for that site as well , though BCC! is a far larger platform, i know being a part of it!!

gravatar
Rishabh said...
February 18, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

yeah !

and thanks for adding crick-o in APU's blogroll!

cheers !

Post a Comment