feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

South Africa rises to the occasion, topples Australia from No.1 position

Labels: , , ,

As I had expected (in fact most of us) Australia are dethroned from their number one position by a rampaging South African team who has beaten Australia convincingly in the 5 match ODI series by a solid margin of 4-1. The Aussie downfall doesn't seem like going up for now.

Perhaps the only advice that I would give them is -

Take your time. You have an inexperienced line-up right now. Just polish yourself in international cricket and you are ready to make an Australian comeback.
But I would definitely not want my team India to go down again, so I have decided not to advice the Aussies! Yeah ! Better work it out yourself. Muwhaaa !

Now that South Africa is on top, the only competition in my opinion they are facing is from India.
And India will only come closer to the Proteas if they are able to beat Sri Lanka in the ongoing five match series with a good margin, say around 4-1 or a clean sweep.

Not only that, South Africa is on the verge to topple Australia from their Number one position in Test Rankings as well. If the South Africans are successful in beating Australia in the upcoming return tour to South Africa, then I am pretty sure Australia will be left way behind.

It's going to be an interesting period of this game and in it's fight for the top spot in both forms of the game ( or should I say all 3 ?)!

Rate this Delivery